HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralGalleryGallery
Previous

Next
New Post
12/18/2016 3:01 AM

Would love if the photographer could post Eastern vs. Cherry Hill East on December 5th because I wanted to see how the pictures came out of Eastern's new alternate jerseys I designed. Also waiting for Eastern vs. Egg Harbor on November 28th because the article cover is me scoring but the game hasn't been put in the Gallery. Thanks in advance. Whoever takes these does a great job

New Post
1/10/2017 12:27 PM

Is there any way we post the pictures in a different way? 99% of the time microsoft silverlight isn't working, let alone on internet explorer.  Many of the parents love the pictures in the past, but haven't been able to see any from this year. 

Again, the photographer does a fantastic job, but actually viewing these photos is near impossible, this year. 

New Post
1/10/2017 3:08 PM

Yes, we have received several complaints about the photo gallery and the issues with the silverlight application on certain browsers. Most of the issues have been resolved by using Windows 10 Fusion & Mozilla Firefox.  These are the browsers used to verify the photos have been uploaded.  We are looking into another application to post the photos after the season completes.

New Post
1/10/2017 5:13 PM

Also IE11 and Firefox50 under Windows 10 works with the photo gallery.

New Post
1/10/2017 5:18 PM

could the photographer post Eastern vs. Egg Harbor from a couple of weeks ago? The article about it has a photo of me scoring and i've wanted it for a while now

New Post
1/11/2017 10:55 AM

The November 28th photos will be posted by this weekend.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralGalleryGallery